ParticiTech have teamed up with The Consultation Institute on the launch of their new “quality seal” scheme for public engagement software. We have over 10 years experience in benchmarking software for a well known independent consumer champion and are delighted to be part of this initiative.
The Consultation Institute has long strived for excellence in public engagement. The quality seal scheme was launched in an effort to raise standards of digital consultation and addresses a growing requirement for independent advice in this area among TCI members and beyond.
As such, the seal is one of endorsement by TCI. However, the seal scheme incorporates marketing functions for software vendors and can be used objectively to determine the strengths and weaknesses of any given product. Hence, under full assessment, TCI ensures that pubic engagement software is able to support good practice consultation and engagement scenarios, and is compatible in terms of terminology and concepts.
* Increased customer trust in product
* Helps you understand your market position
* TCI endorsement as sales lever, competitive edge
* Increased product awareness
* Product critique for continual improvement
What you get
* A confidential test report
* TCI summary of product (opinion piece)
* Certificate of registration, inclusion in the online register and publication of case study
* License to publish the scheme logo with your product
* News commentary on TCI channels