Digital Engagment is increasingly central to the relationship between organisations and their customers or citizens. With the dawn of social customer relationship management and the freedom of digital communications, no organisation can ignore the power and potential of this subject.
Benefits to you and your organisation
Your organisation will be able to establish new channels of communication with its customers, gain new techniques for increasing loyalty and sales, drive satisfaction and use customer insight to shape service delivery. Your organisation can beenfit from enhanced internal communications and become more aware of emerging issues.
You will learn how to communicate effectively on the digital channel and which tools can be used to make the process easier. Participants will learn how to create a digital engagement strategy and have a better appreciation for the barries, impact, risks and issues associated with the use of social media.
Who this course is for
This is an in-depth course for any employee but particularly well suited to pr, engagement and communications professionals.
What you will learn
- How to create a culture of digital engagement within your organisation.
- The ingredients for a social media policy and digital engagement strategy.
- About productivity tools.
- How to use Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites effectively.
- Strategies for acquiring an audience (fan acquisition).
- How to use forums and formal online consultation.
- How to measure klout and influence.
- How to undertake a digital engagement audit.
Headline Course Contents
- Understanding audiences
- Benefits and balances
- Monitoring and audits
- Social Networks
- Social Media
- Audience development
- Rules of engagement
- Joined-up strategies
- Measuring success and using insight